Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today: 15 miles
Week: 29 miles
Workout: One 6-mile loop of Central Park on my own. 1 mile warm up with WSY from YMCA around bottom of park to 72nd Transverse. 4-mile loop. Then, 4 miles on my own from 72nd Street Transverse to 102nd St. Transverse, to West Drive, to Y.

I did the 6-mile loop in 45 minutes (7:30/mile). I ran the 4-mile loop with Claudina in 37:09 (9:17/mile). I ran my last 4 miles in 27:55 (6:59/mile). I did my long run today since I will be running the Run for Central Park 4-mile race on Saturday.

Farbod won a free open bar for one hour. So a bunch of us went to out tonight after our workout. Unfortunately for me, I drank just enough beer to agree to participate in a facial hair contest next month. My only hope is to come up with a cool design for my facial hair because there is no way I'm going to win based on quantity. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment