Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Can Feel Autumn Coming!

Another guilty pleasure!

Today: 7.5 miles
Week: 35 miles
Workout: West Side Y - Niketown - Full loop of Central Park

I was running late to my Niketown workout. So I sprinted to Niketown from the West Side Y, dodging walkers along the way. It served as a nice warm-up for the workout today. I ran a full loop of the park with four people. We kept up a nice pace of about 7:42/mile.

As for the Snyder's of Hanover, Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces, they were recommended to me by my friends Erika and Denie, and let's just say that I've been able to put aside my cravings for the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos for the time being. As you prepare to open a bag of the Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces, make sure you have a napkin handy. You will probably find yourself drooling uncontrollably. Yes, they're THAT good!

No comments:

Post a Comment