Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Best Part of my Run Today

I neglected to mention something about my run today. I knew David was going to be in the race. So I positioned myself around Mile 1 and waited. Sure enough, David came through looking relaxed. It was a 2-loop course, so I just waited there for everyone to come around again. But, while people were still going through their first loop ... I saw my WSY friends, Courtney and Meggie run by!!! I yelled, "Meggie" but neither one of them heard me. (They had caught me off guard, and I didn't yell until they were already passed me.)

On the second loop, I saw Courtney, and she saw me. Meggie wasn't with her. But when I saw Meggie approaching, I made sure she saw and heard me this time. And THAT was the best part of my day!

1 comment:

  1. I knew someone yelled at me on the first lap! And, yeah, I wanted to walk up the big hill so I told Courtney to go on...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete