Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mini 10K Videos

Success! I managed to upload the videos from the Mini 10K onto Facebook. Unfortunately, I had to compromise the video quality in order to do so. Now all the women in the video look like washed out pixels, floating through Central Park. Maybe, I'm exaggerating a little, but not much.

I don't know if I'll be running in that track meet at Randall's Island today. The weather is yucky, my legs are sore from yesterday's workout, and I'm sleepy. Give me a second and I'll come up with more excuses. 24: Season 7 just arrived in the mail from Netflix! Oh, and I really should get a haircut.

2 comments:

  1. I need to take some video lessons from Farbod. I like commenting on my own blog. It makes it seem like people are actually reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another comment to cheer you up! I like your blogging stamina! Hope you can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete