Monday, June 15, 2009

Cat Hill Repeats (Or Not)

Today: 4 miles
Week: 4 miles
Workout: 2 x lower loop, and ran from Y to 72nd Street Transverse on East Drive & back.
20 weeks until the NYC Marathon

The workout was actually supposed to be running Cat Hill 8 times. But since I'm planning on running a 1500 meter race tomorrow at Icahn Stadium, I ran a couple of lower loops before the WSY workout. I did run to Cat Hill with the group and WATCHED everyone do their workout. AND I kept an eye on Chris' bike.

I found it inspiring to see WSY runners working so hard. If that's how we always look during our tough workouts, we must be rather intimidating to other runners in the park.

When we got back to the Y, I did a couple sets of pull-ups with Farbod, who happens to be training for a pull-up competition. He hopes to do 30! WHOA!!!

2 comments:

  1. im pretty sure I do NOT look at all intimidating when running, but maybe with WSY that ups my status hahaha...im pretty sure most people look at me and think "where is the herd of elephants we also hear" and "why does she look as if she's sinking into the ground" haha is it hot and humid in NY bc its AWFUL here in TN!

    ReplyDelete