Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long Run

Today: 21 miles
Week: 60.5 miles
Workout: West Side Y - West Side Hwy bike path - Inwood Hill Park - Y - lower loop Central Park - Great Lawn - West Drive - 72nd

I did most of the run with David K. and Farbod. Then I ran a little extra. I had only planned on doing 10 miles. I decided it was a good day to go long since I was running with others, and I won't have many opportunities to do 18 to 20 miles runs in the upcoming weeks. My total time was 2h 40m (7:37/mi). I probably should have stopped 1 or 2 miles short of the 21 miles. But now that I've got a 20+ mile under my belt, I feel better about my marathon training.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now I feel like a total slacker 'cause I only did 16 & change!

    Great to see you running so well + really glad to be helpful with your marathon prep.

    ReplyDelete