Monday, September 28, 2009

MILE REPEATS

Today: 5 miles
Week: 5 miles
Workout: 3 x 1 mile on lower loop of Central Park. Start on 72nd Street Transverse, end at the stoplight on the southwest corner of the lower loop, and jog back to the start.

I did my miles in 6:59, 7:04, and 7:00. I was trying to take it easy. I'm still recovering from yesterday's 18 miler. Half of our running group stayed inside (because of the rain) and did a workout involving the treadmill, rowing machine, stair master, and stationary bike. I think my workout was easier.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the indoor workout. I was completely drenched in sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what the weather is like outside, I'd rather be outdoors. That was confirmed today when I decided to hop on the stationary bike. I had to get off the bike after 15 minutes, not because I was tired, but because I just couldn't stand the idea of all that pedaling and not getting anywhere. Maybe it would have helped if I brought my headphones and watched TV while I was pedaling.

    ReplyDelete