Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bridle Path

Today: 7 miles
Week: 26 miles
Workout: Niketown - lower loop - extended bridle path - back to Niketown

Beautiful day! Still a little cool. I finished the run looking as if I had run a cross country race. Mud was splattered all over my calves.

I had a dream that I was on a relay team. We were running a race on trails. My team was doing well. I was expecting to run a good leg. I could see my teammate coming toward me with a baton. When he was about 100 meters away, I looked down and noticed I was wearing any shoes! I quickly began looking all over for them and realized I probably left them at home. I woke up feeling frustrated. In fact, I'm still frustrated. Tonight, I am going put myself back into that dream, and this time, I'm going to bring my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment