Sunday, October 10, 2010

Long Run

Saturday: 22 miles
Week: 45.5 miles
Workout: Central Park @65th on east side - one full loop counter clockwise - exit park at 5th Ave & Central Park South - West Side Hwy - south to Staten Island Ferry - up East Side along FDR - 34th - 1st Ave - 57th - back to 34th and again to 57th.

I ran the first 11 miles around 7:30/mile, took a break of about 8-10 minutes, and did the remainder of the run around 8-8:30/mi. Total run was about 2 hours 52 minutes. I felt great for most of the run. I think I could have done the marathon today in 3:20, Boston qualifying.

Half the miles I did this week were done TODAY! I probably shouldn't be running such a big percentage of my miles on ONE day. But it's just the way it worked out this week.

Went to Game 3 of the ALDS tonight! The Yankees Win, the Yankees Win!!! Look out Tampa or Texas, here come the Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment