Saturday, October 17, 2009

CC CC CC ...

I think I need to rename my blog since I am no longer running the NYC Marathon. My hip injury has not improved, and I don't know when I'll be back running again. But fear not, all 6 to 10 of you who follow this blog, I will find some non running topics to post. Hope I don't lose any of you.



The Yankees beat the Angels 4-1 in Game 1 of the ALCS. CC Sabathia was in total control, and the fans let him know they appreciated his effort. Fortunately for everyone, it didn't rain. I couldn't believe how many empty seats there were. There were tons of empty seats behind home plate and in the upper deck. If those people stayed home because of the weather, they should have given their tickets away to REAL fans.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still following the blog. Did you hear about the 3 ppl that died in the Detroit marathon?

    ReplyDelete