Saturday, July 16, 2011

CPC Run for Central Park

Bernie ready to give these guys a taste of some 800m speed.


I get a few compliments on the new uniform whenever I wear it.

Today: 4.5 miles
Week: 18 miles
Workout: 0.5 mile warm up, 4 mile race

24:14 (6:01, 5:56, 6:14, 6:03). This was not one of my better races. But, since I haven't really been training the past couple of weeks, I guess I should be happy with the result. After the race, I was hobbling because of the heel problem. I can't wait until I'm free from this pain.

The WSY men's team finished 13th overall, out of 40 teams. The WSY women were 18th out of 30 teams. Meggie PR'ed with some help from Courtney.

Is it my imagination, or does it seem like the competition at these points races is getting tougher?


No comments:

Post a Comment